Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
Why can't I be a normal sized human so I could buy a bike of his.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Goatroper's alive?

If he would have just taken some of the photos among the vines in his vineyard or with his collection of Ducati's we'd be sure.

·
Adventure Seeker
5,115 Posts
Hi, my name is Brandon, and I'm a bike pr0n addict. That's quite the collection there! You do realize that you're not helping my addiction???
I'm hoping one day to actually get a hottie like one of those so I don't have to have those wandering eyes anymore. Well, at least, I'll love the one I'm with (I still might look!)

·
Banned
952 Posts
Peanya said:
Hi, my name is Brandon, and I'm a bike pr0n addict. That's quite the collection there! You do realize that you're not helping my addiction???
I'm hoping one day to actually get a hottie like one of those so I don't have to have those wandering eyes anymore. Well, at least, I'll love the one I'm with (I still might look!)
Don't worry about your addiction.. Ray's bikes are as hard to find as good hash oils... You're safe...

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
he just had a very nice Gios on ebay.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Peanya said:
I think the OP should be banned for posting such a link! /tease
I am going to be getting my 1981 Colnago repainted and some new steel forks made. The original forks were bent up in a wreck. I was out searching for pictures of old Colnagos when I came across that site. The pictures of those old chromed Colnago forks makes me really really wish I had held onto them as maybe they could have been repaired.

Of course the bikes on that site look so good that you'd never actually want to go out and ride them since they'd get dirty or worn out.

·
Banned
952 Posts
BikeRider said:
I am going to be getting my 1981 Colnago repainted and some new steel forks made. The original forks were bent up in a wreck. I was out searching for pictures of old Colnagos when I came across that site. The pictures of those old chromed Colnago forks makes me really really wish I had held onto them as maybe they could have been repaired.

Of course the bikes on that site look so good that you'd never actually want to go out and ride them since they'd get dirty or worn out.
They still make um. Although the forks are straight. I have no idea if either handle better than the other..Sadly, the new Colnago Masters don't take downtube shifters..

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Nice guy too

I bought a Colnago book from Ray some years ago and he's a really good person to deal. Easy going and a wealth of information.

BikeRider said:
I found this site: http://www.raydobbins.com/
The guy has some really good photos of some nice old bikes from the 70's & 80's.

Enjoy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts