Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,910 Posts
Doc is gonna hate your tilted horizon!

I think you did good with the fill light.
 

·
corning my own beef
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
waldo425 said:
Which track is that and what is the event? Looks like it could be the Flying 200 or 500m TT
good question. It ain't the S-D at Frisco. Are there other tracks in DFW? Inquiring minds...
 

·
corning my own beef
Joined
·
5,713 Posts
innergel said:
I think it is the Superdrome. Those are the same blue bike racks. There aren't any other tracks in DFW. The only other one in TX is in Houston.
OK. I know the apron's concrete, but from the pic, the track surface looked like concrete too. That threw me.

I rode some there the year after it opened.


edit to add: Creaky, the desert shots are great (even better than the dessert shots). please submit more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,572 Posts
First one is adorable!

They spelled POALE wrong.
 

·
waterproof*
Joined
·
41,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MB1 said:
Doc is gonna hate your tilted horizon!

I think you did good with the fill light.
PO note: my horizon generally tilts to the right, with a few exceptions.
 

·
waterproof*
Joined
·
41,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the (homemade w/ fresh blueberries) cobbler and the pix after are all from my birfday.
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
Creakyknees said:
the (homemade w/ fresh blueberries) cobbler and the pix after are all from my birfday.
i have nothing to say so here's a picture of an old man with boobs

<img src=https://cheezpictureisunrelated.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/0590a9f8-213d-475c-9936-ebff900f3736.jpg>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,389 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
i have nothing to say so here's a picture of an old man with boobs

<img src=https://cheezpictureisunrelated.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/0590a9f8-213d-475c-9936-ebff900f3736.jpg>
He's too big for that horse.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top