Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Roadbikereview member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P10 on my afternoon ride from north San jose to Fremont :p

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Nice shots. I got the DSC-P8 in November and have been very happy with it. A 128 mb memory card lets me get in close to 100 pictures at 3.2 megapixels. If you haven't done it already, you may want to pick up a 256 or a 512 mb memory card for the 5 megapixel setting. Happy shooting.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Were these taken today?

Maybe the roads were deserted cause all the car-lifestyle people were glued to the couch watching the Daytona 500. I went riding around the same time and the roads seemed really deserted and peaceful.

Ben

·
Roadbikereview member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
benInMA said:
Were these taken today?

Maybe the roads were deserted cause all the car-lifestyle people were glued to the couch watching the Daytona 500. I went riding around the same time and the roads seemed really deserted and peaceful.

Ben
I took these pic's on Valentines Day, most of the roads on the east foothills of Santa Clara valley are pretty good. The business park in the pic's are right next to the Nimitz
Freeway, on McCarthy Ranch Rd.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
You probably passed us

A large group of us were out training for the Cinderella - Fremont to San Jose and back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.