Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here have detailed pics of their Hollands? I've been told by a rider that currently has in his stable a Merlin Extralight, Moots Vammots, Serotta Legend Ti, Litespeed Ultimate, Seven Axiom, a regular Holland Ti and a Exogrid Holland Ti, and he unequivocally thinks his Hollands are the best frames he has ever seen and ridden. He used to also have a Dean El Diente but sold it. Hmmm, maybe the Dean was his least favorite?? Anyhow, I am researching custom Ti options for my wife's frame and now I am very interested in Holland frames. Anyone got one?? If so please post pics!!! Thanks.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Steel bill holland

Have a 20 year old steel custom Bill Holland and it is the best ....have a Colnago C 50 and a De rosa both great but nothing like a Holland even if it is a 7 speed.........white with gold pinstripping and red panel.........perfect and still looks brand new after 20K miles.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WELL!!!!! Pics DAMN IT!!! :)

ciclisto said:
Have a 20 year old steel custom Bill Holland and it is the best ....have a Colnago C 50 and a De rosa both great but nothing like a Holland even if it is a 7 speed.........white with gold pinstripping and red panel.........perfect and still looks brand new after 20K miles.
purty please!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.