Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
konya said:
Here it is.... lookcycleusa.com. "585 now available in two special edition colors - Tangerine and Red-red"
Hi Koyna, I also saw the picture of the Tangerine on the lookusa site, but I could not find a picture of the red-red. Were you able to find a picture?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very Nice

Thanks Jbird!

That would make for a sexy bike in person. Would go perfect next to a red Ferrari, (not that I will ever know for sure :) ) I like this color better than the tangerine, but that is just my taste.

Thanks again for finding and posting the pic!

·
Banned
34 Posts
The 585 I just received this past weekend is the new Red/Red color. It is really a Ferrari Red color with a bit of an orangish tint to the red, absolutely beautiful looking frameset. In the sun, it's just outstanding. Now I need to get the darn thing built.

·
Registered
11 Posts
velonomad said:
The 585 I just received this past weekend is the new Red/Red color. It is really a Ferrari Red color with a bit of an orangish tint to the red, absolutely beautiful looking frameset. In the sun, it's just outstanding. Now I need to get the darn thing built.

Show us your red-red one too Velonomad

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.