Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking a big favor for some pics of you guys in helmets. I want to see which ones look good. I notice that online you do not see people modeling bicycle helmets as part of the marketing scheme. So would like to see some pics and please state the brand and model thanks.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
See profile pic. giro Eclipse

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
The side of my face that doesnt' have blood had the damage. I hit a tree face first after going over the bars on a 25 mph descent. Mountain biking mishap. Dislocated my jaw which you can see on my left side, and broke it in three places on the left side as well. This was literally 30 seconds after the impact and I was still in amazing amounts of shock. The helmet was busted in two which you can't see on the inside as the plastic shell held it together. No concussion though, and I was never knocked out. There was do dirt because the leaves had just dropped from the trees and were about four inches think there. That was the source of the crash too. Because of this you will never see me wear anything but a specialized helmet. I know the other brands are just as good, but I have no doubt that my helmet saved my life that day and I will be brand loyal a sort of thanks for that forever.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.