Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 533 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems like every other manufacturer has a dedicated picture post of their bikes except Orbea. Here are some pics of the Orbeas I have had. My 1st Orbea was a 05 Orca, my second an Orbea Liege and now I am on my third, an Opal. Lets get this thread started, Post Your Orbea!

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
Hmm...that is interesting. She gets the newer frame, but older parts:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
spookyload said:
Hmm...that is interesting. She gets the newer frame, but older parts:D
:) We just swapped out parts from her Giant TCR-0. She's happy with DA-9, but we might upgrade to DA-10 later in the year.

·
Parlee fan!
747 Posts
Orbea Zona

I bought this back in 2004 and still love it like the day I took it home from the LBS.

Joe

·
Registered
584 Posts
love that lake, family used to live in escanaba, mi and summers there were fantastic. would love to do some summer riding in the UP one day

·
Maybe Next Year
121 Posts
More Orbeas from the Lake Michigan crowd. ;-)

Team Clif Bar Midwest is rockin' at least four different Orbea versions... we love'm all! Most of us used the Opal last season, but the gent riding the Onix recorded some of our biggest wins. People under-rate the Onix as a race platform! We have some Aquas on the way as well... we'll post pics.

http://www.teamclifbarmidwest.com/i...e=album04&name=gallery&include=view_album.php

1 - 20 of 533 Posts