Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

501 - 520 of 533 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I put this together with all the parts I have collected over the years, and was getting pressure from the missus to clean up the "bike room"

it has 9 speed tiagra. I got the frame from my LBS who had it lying around as new old stock. This is basically the bike i will race/commute on

·
Registered
165 Posts
I put this together with all the parts I have collected over the years, and was getting pressure from the missus to clean up the "bike room"

it has 9 speed tiagra. I got the frame from my LBS who had it lying around as new old stock. This is basically the bike i will race/commute on
Man, Spinergy wheels are bling....should not be used for commuting... Just kding. :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Man, Spinergy wheels are bling....should not be used for commuting... Just kding. :)
it's funny how many comments I get on them.

i have had them for 8 years and they aren't bad. Good for this type of thing.

These are still the top of the product tree for Spinergy, which is a bit starnage given they have been around for about 10 years with little or no change

·
Registered
168 Posts
Took my Onix for a ride today, rare for me to be home on a Saturday. I rode around the Missouri state capitol, then crossed the Missouri River for the first time on a bike/pedestrian bridge that links Jefferson City to the Katy Trail, the nation's longest rails to trails project. Found a wonderful little park under the bridge, shot this photo at the end of the boat ramp. Nice day for a ride on a great bike.

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I have been considering to buy a used Orbea Orca and I have been scanning the web for Orca pictures in order to find out what model year it is. It's not pretty... I really do not like the green that much :-( But when I'm sitting on it I can't see anyway so I guess its not a big showstopper :)

Anyone who can help me out here and guess model year?

Regards /Johan Gronlund - Sweden

·
Registered
39 Posts
looks like a 2009 or later bike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's my brand new '12 Orca Bronze, my first road bike. Coming from mountain bikes and its different for sure, but I'm loving it! Excuse my pedals, but everything's new to me, so I'm taking it easy on that front, till I get used to it.
View attachment 279768

·
Registered
16 Posts
An updated shot of my 2011 Onix T105 with new wheelset (via Craigslist) - Xero XR-1. Lighter and definitely a better feel than the stock Shimano R500.

Probably 1500 miles on the Onix in three years and it still feels great. Only brake and shift cable adjustments to date.

Attachments

501 - 520 of 533 Posts