Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Can You identify the frameset,please? I have not found any information about such vintage Pinarello Prince. Is this frameset fake?

The frame was made in 1999-2001. (i judge of that because of the similar frames like Pinarello Paris, Pinarello Galileo from these years)

It presumably has vintage Campagnolo Record headset.

Bottom bracket: ITA

Serial number: 0201

Bicycle Bicycle frame Bicycle fork Bicycle part Triangle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Most Pinarellos I've seen have "Pinarello" under the cable router on the BB. This one does not. Also, while there is variation from bike to bike as far as how large the white cloudy area is around the name, I've never seen a Pinarello that had variation on the same bike. What I mean is that on the top tube, the white ends partially in the last O. on the downtube and seat tube, the white cloudy area is much larger and ends just past the first and last letters. Also, I don't see any Dedacciai aluminum stickers. should be scandium.
the bike looks okay, but a Prince? I'd be careful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most Pinarellos I've seen have "Pinarello" under the cable router on the BB. This one does not. Also, while there is variation from bike to bike as far as how large the white cloudy area is around the name, I've never seen a Pinarello that had variation on the same bike. What I mean is that on the top tube, the white ends partially in the last O. on the downtube and seat tube, the white cloudy area is much larger and ends just past the first and last letters. Also, I don't see any Dedacciai aluminum stickers. should be scandium.
the bike looks okay, but a Prince? I'd be careful.

Thank You!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts