Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how often does pinerallo revise or design new frames? I am wondering because I was thinking about purchasing the new Dogma next year and not sure I should wait to see if they come out with a new frame? Wouldn't want to spend a ton of money on a road bike when they launch a new bike the following.

·
Registered
296 Posts
my question is................yea pinarello make beautiful bikes............but wtf with the price tag on them ?? thats nuts unless you're a racer

·
Registered
48 Posts
That´s a little weakness of Pinarello. However, it seems to me, that the Dogma will stay the top model, as this name has presented always the number onel.

But Pinarello is unfortunately good for surprises: The biggest disappointment must have been for Prince Owners the fact, that this model was presented as their top notch bike, but already in the following year the Dogma came out. Nowadays, even after a few couple of years the prince seems nearly outdated, as it ranks somewhere behind the Paris, which is even more strange and scandalous.

To me, the frames should have more differencies to justify the price as well. FP 4, 3, Paris and Prince are more or less the same thing, also in terms of (heavy) weight and who cares about this assymetric thing? Also the KOBH does not interest anybody!

To be not misunderstood, I like Pinarello, maybe there are rumours about a Prince superlight. Pinarello needs urgently a light frame anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts