Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, you suppose J's is passed out in the terlet yet?

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
snapdragen said:
So, you suppose J's is passed out in the terlet yet?
Man, I forgot about the J's party. Anneli and I went out for a child-free night last night :) , with supper and the Johnny Cash movie, Walk the Line. Great flick, btw. As for J, he's probably sharing a drink with someone, even if it is 02.38 in Memphis.
Cheers, Wayne

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
I remembered it but... sure was quiet last night!

6" to 9" of snow though!

Ended up hangin out with Buddy counting snowflakes and sippin takillya.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I would like say thanks to the J's for a good time at the Pirate Party. I am a newb, so I didn't know much (anything) about Marco the Great until Saturday. That guy is a fn climbing machine.

Anyway for those that have not met the J's in the flesh, he is a very mi casa is su casa kinda guy. I was greeted at the door with a big hug, but not in a gay way ;) (not that there is anything wrong with that) and felt instantaneously welcome. J's even offered me the extra shot that was poured from a bottle of what I really don't know. If you took everything wrong with Tequila and Jager and mixed it together, it would be this stuff. Seriously, has anyone ever heard of Guavaberry Juice??

I snapped a couple of pictures, maybe someone else will post some more.

The dollar bill was won, by me from Scott, for a bet involving a the line "Coo Coo Ca Chu". Anyone else know what recent movie that is from? I have seen it ad naseum with my son. It loses something after the first few dozen viewings.

Thanks for the good times.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
J's...where's the S&M Chicas and the leather and the debauchery? All I see is a bunch of skinny dudes at that Pirate Party! ARGHHHHH!!!!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
yes and right next to the $ you see a translucent neon green shot glass--was that his first or second? :)

nice party, tho we never really "cut loose".

fastbilly, who insisted i host a party, never showed.

bastid.

i'm still working on the keg.

handsomerob, you are one handsome m*therf*cker, baby.

thanks for fillin' up my fridge. ;) nttawwt.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
J's...where's the S&M Chicas and the leather and the debauchery? All I see is a bunch of skinny dudes at that Pirate Party! ARGHHHHH!!!!
didn't happen this time. this was nothing like the cx races. it was fairly tame and polite, though i tried otherwise. :) even the Rox didn't get drunk and puke.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.