Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,152 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Now who was the meanie who hit you with negative rep?
Right? Pit bull has been anything but neg rep worthy... IMO anyway. You may not like his product design, but he’s been civil and appropriate. I don’t get neg rep at all.

·
Pathlete and Pedalphile
3,181 Posts
Right? Pit bull has been anything but neg rep worthy... IMO anyway. You may not like his product design, but he’s been civil and appropriate. I don’t get neg rep at all.
It was system shock that gave him the negative rep. Makes him feel like a big man. His pedal system isn't for me but I have to applaude him for trying. He has endured a ton of ridicule and has remained civil throughout.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,152 Posts
I would concur with you here. I only negative rep people who are combative bullies or obvious trolls.

Pitbull, while at times seemed like a masochist pitching a product here that nobody had any interest in, at least his conduct was always civil.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
The last few statements have been negative and positive. The only thing I can tell you until you ride with our pedal there is no way for you to determine how they function. Every video and every statement I have made is accurate to the best of my ability. I know that these pedals look familiar to some pedals that were created awhile ago but all of those pedals had issues and I do believe we have all those issues worked out with our design.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,152 Posts
well, it appears that the world's fastest pedal, Pitbull pedal, is back.
Kudos to the OP.
I want to know how many units he has sold.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
The last few statements have been negative and positive. The only thing I can tell you until you ride with our pedal there is no way for you to determine how they function. Every video and every statement I have made is accurate to the best of my ability. I know that these pedals look familiar to some pedals that were created awhile ago but all of those pedals had issues and I do believe we have all those issues worked out with our design.
Hats off to you Pitbull! As others have said, you've always taken the high road in your responses. Myself, among others, have chuckled at your approach as well as Roger's sprinting prowess - but you've always said you all were some bucks trying to put a product to market. I don't think any of you risked your retirements for this and you accomplished 99.9% of what the rest of us will never be able to do.

241 - 252 of 252 Posts