Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gawd, the defender tackled the receiver and the refs don't call it???

I usually like to give the zebras some latitude but the officiating really sucks this weekend. :rolleyes:

·
Government Mule
1,326 Posts
Unless something changes the Colts are going to need more help than the officials can give em!

·
Government Mule
1,326 Posts
The most explosive offense in the NFL has to explode or its over....Alright Peyton to Dallas for a TD!!!

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, that took balls. 4th and 2 and Payton Manning sends the punt team off the field against Dungy's wishes. He had to do it.

·
Government Mule
1,326 Posts
Congrats Pittsburgh!...As a Colts fan the only saving grace for me is maybe Charlie Daniels song will get a little more relevant for the 21st century!...Good game and I'll be rootin for ya to go all the way!

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
my heart is still a racing!

Steelers WIN! Man, Bettis almost left the building with that fumble. Nice tackle Big Ben. I can't believe Vanderjagt missed so wide right! Oh well, I hope the Steelers can take the Broncos next!

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
What a game! I didn't get to see it (out of good luck requirements lately) but I got the scoop from my mom throughout the game. This win should be dedicated to every f-in person who said the Steelers had no chance against Indy (Len :p ).

Here we go Steelers! Here we go! Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl (after Devner) :D

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HokieRider said:
What a game! I didn't get to see it (out of good luck requirements lately) but I got the scoop from my mom throughout the game. This win should be dedicated to every f-in person who said the Steelers had no chance against Indy (Len :p ).

Here we go Steelers! Here we go! Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl (after Devner) :D
Congrats Hokie! Pitt D really stood up today. Payton was outa sink the entire first half.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts