Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noramly when I bike into work I tend not to take pictures, However this week I had to start to bike in a bit earlyer and seeing the sun rise I decided to take out my cell phone and snap a few shots.

I feel kinda guilty being that I work for Kodak, making sensors for digital cameras and not owning my own digital camera.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
That is pretty amazing for a cell phone. Good work.

SRay said:
I feel kinda guilty being that I work for Kodak, making sensors for digital cameras and not owning my own digital camera.
BTW could you send me a digital back for my H1? Thanks in advance..... :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MB1 said:
BTW could you send me a digital back for my H1? Thanks in advance..... :D
Last year when my co-op was in Rochester NY I had lunch almost everyday with the guy who designed the chip that went in the H1. So I'll send him an email.

I have done a few good shots while using the camera on my cell phone. All did to get the colors was click on the enhance color button on iPhoto. My girlfriend's favorite picture of me was another cell phone shot that was inspired from this forum.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
Keep the good stuff coming. I love commuting vicariously through the writings and pictures of others.
Care to elaborate on "Sensors"? EE geeks need to know.
Thanks 10^6

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sensors?

I work with CMOS image sensors, which means that all of the signal processing circuitry is on the same chip as the pixel array. These chips are used in mobile applications since eat up less power then the normal CCD.

I am a co-op student ( like an intern but with pay :D ) on the characterization team, which means I get to tell all the designers what they did wrong.

Your picture, is that a Pembroke Welsh Corgi?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
firstrax said:
Yup. Also known as Radar.
Well growing up my corgi was known as Dylan. My familys other corgi had a litter one time, having 7 corgi puppys was fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts