What a pitching exhibition by Hallady.

Home field all the way thru the WS.

WhY a great AUG and Sept.

Len

·
Registered
1 Posts
Escaping to SE CAli

I am escaping the cold of the NW to the sun and warmth of SE Calif. Any suggestions or destinations for warm cycling with a view?

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
A woman drove me to drink, and I'll be a son-of-a-gun but I never even wrote to thank her.

·
Registered
2 Posts
At last! I've been looking in vain for a place/space to say 'Hello!'

I won't be a moment if I'm interrupting someone.

I'm new here, and I own an electric bike. I hope that doesn't leave the rest of you feeling upstaged and deflated!

Cheers, Herbert :)

·
Doesn't like subtitles
3,784 Posts
But their behavior is quite unbecoming. They walk around all day claiming to be an emperor and never do their share of the work.
What emperor ever does? Whole point of being the emperor. Besides, they do that cute thing where they walk with the eggs on their feet.

·
Proud luddite
7,192 Posts
What emperor ever does? Whole point of being the emperor. Besides, they do that cute thing where they walk with the eggs on their feet.
But I don't think that every single Emperor Penguin is actually an emperor. Maybe one or two of them, but not all of them! It's basically a species of posers (except for the legitimate emperors, of course.) You're right about the eggs though, so I have to give them credit for that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts