Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While sifting through Craigslist a few days ago, i happened to find a retro Bianchi for sale.
I went to take a look and without a second thought, picked it up.
It looks as though some parts are not original, but its in very good condition overall.
There are no identifying marks on it however. It doesnt have a model name or serial number that i can find.
Its a 10 speed, Shimano Positron shifters, Postitron 2 rear der., and FR front der.
It has Dia-Compe levers and calipers, and ITM bars and stem. Nothing tell-tale on the cranks or wheels.
In any case, just looking at it is worth the $40 i spent. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
don't remember ever seeing a braze-on for a generator before. I'm not a real expert on that era of inexpensive European bikes, but it looks like a '70s vintage. It could easily be box stock. The Shimano derailluers were heavy, but they were a pretty good deal at the time, sold a lot of those over the years.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
Not much.
Cheap Bianchi made in their mass production factory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.