Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. What's up with Chuck Norris? Is this isolated to RBR or is it much bigger? Did something happen recently with him to make him popular or was he always THE MAN and I just didn't realize it?

2. J's or the J's. I think its the J's but not sure. Please explain the story behind this.

3. TTWATTWATTT (or something like that)? Huh?

yes I just crawled out from under a rock.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
1. What's up with Chuck Norris? Is this isolated to RBR or is it much bigger? Did something happen recently with him to make him popular or was he always THE MAN and I just didn't realize it?

2. J's or the J's. I think its the J's but not sure. Please explain the story behind this.

3. TTWATTWATTT (or something like that)? Huh?

yes I just crawled out from under a rock.

I cannot explain the Chuck Norris obsession of SOME members of NCD/the Lounge, but sometimes quirky little things just catch fire here. Other references you'll see are "pie," certain deliberately misspelled insults ("moreon"), and catchphrases ("I'd hit it" "and like that")

"J's" or "the J's". The guy from Memphis (Jeff) who currently uses the screen name "Haiku d'etat" used to use "J's Haiku Shop" so that's the reference, I think. Due to his prolific posting, sense of humor, hairy face, and other endearing traits, he just, well, stands out. But perhaps the name reference even goes back farther than that. I'm sure someone will educate us both.

Finally, NTTAWWT is "not that there's anything wrong with that" ... originally immortalized in a Seinfeld episode to be said upon mentioning anything gay but far expanded here.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Chuck Norris should've died ten years ago but the grim reaper was too afraid to tell him.

(This obsession is much wider-spread than just RBR.)

·
Rock the Mullet!
305 Posts
When Chuck Norris dives into water.....

paint said:
Chuck Norris should've died ten years ago but the grim reaper was too afraid to tell him.

(This obsession is much wider-spread than just RBR.)

He doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.

Pb

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Moreon

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could
chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME
IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his
girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't **** with
Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this
statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of
the blast went deaf.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could
chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME
IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his
girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't **** with
Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this
statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of
the blast went deaf.
True dat.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is my new sig funny? or am I still a moreon?

saw Chuck on TV tonite while flipping through the channels he was on the hallmark channel and was at a rodeo. his buddy was playing a rodeo clown and Chuck was warning him of the dangers...

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
Can't tell if that's Chuck.....or J's!

Hey, have the two of them ever been seen together? Is Chuck Norris the Superman to J's Clark Kent?

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Whenever someone is constipated, doctors send them to Chuck Norris so he can scare the sh!t out of them.

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
well.. chuck norris owns the lounge. actually he owns rbr.. though he likes to be called francois, or gregg.. or the Js. i can tell you that cause i'm in a different continent. yes.. i p!ssed the man once and had to leave. the others won't speak. they are shitting in their pants and post whenever chuck orders. it's a 24hr duty.
but chuck isn't bad all the time; he can laugh and tell jokes.. and the pay isn't bad too. if you have to be someone's beyotch, chuck is the guy to suck up to.. he will give you a call soon.. ah , chose a girly name for the phone talks. he likes that.. scottys for instance, is called "marylin" by chuck..so marylin is already taken.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
just in case # 3 wasn't clearly explained

Not
That
There's
Anything
Wrong
With
That

which has been mutated into various forms

I'm suprised Chuch hasn't gotten the nod from the GOP.Another 'Tough Guy'who doubles as a cowboy, he should at least be a Govenor by now. He could Judo Chop straight through all the red tape of Big Govt.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
colker1 said:
well.. chuck norris owns the lounge. actually he owns rbr.. though he likes to be called francois, or gregg.. or the Js. i can tell you that cause i'm in a different continent. yes.. i p!ssed the man once and had to leave. the others won't speak. they are shitting in their pants and post whenever chuck orders. it's a 24hr duty.
but chuck isn't bad all the time; he can laugh and tell jokes.. and the pay isn't bad too. if you have to be someone's beyotch, chuck is the guy to suck up to.. he will give you a call soon.. ah , chose a girly name for the phone talks. he likes that.. scottys for instance, is called "marylin" by chuck..so marylin is already taken.

this is pure genius......the veil has been lifted......Scarlett is taken too, fyi.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts