Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Bam!!

Did I hit?

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Oh wah wah wah.

Anytime you gripe about where you live I want to clobber you upside the kisser.

Btw...it's perfectly sunny and beautiful here. And, I can't go enjoy it because I'm on-call for the hospital until tomorrow morning. So there, cry baby.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Sunny and warm here dude! Rode the road bike yesterday and am going out on the MTB today. Bundle up there and I'll try and send warm thoughts to you.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,962 Posts
I'll talk to some of my people...

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So we got 2" of snow this morning. Now it's sunny, the roads are dry, the snow is gone and it's supposed to get up to 60 degrees.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
It is 90 degrees today (and yesterday) around DC.

It was all we could do to ride 180 miles.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Cali was great yesterday and today. in the high 60's light breeze. It was beautiful to ride the trails today.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
2" here in Denver this morning. So much for my LBS ride this afternoon.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
MB1 said:
Yup, we don't have a nice trail system that actually goes somewhere. In our town we have bike trails that go for about a mile and then dead end in a field. It's really friggin' fun. :rolleyes:

Riding would be on the streets. Since they plow everything into the gutter there isn't a lot of room for a bike with the trucks. If I just had to worry about myself, then I might give it a try, but I want to be around a little longer to watch this one grow up. :thumbsup:

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
We had 6" down south of Denver and it was still coming down hard when I left for work.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Chain said:
....I want to be around a little longer to watch this one grow up. :thumbsup: ....
How the heck do you have green grass AND snow?!?

BTW she looks pretty grown up to me. :thumbsup:

MB1-about to enter a second childhood! :)

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
MB1 said:
How the heck do you have green grass AND snow?!?
It's Colorado.. She's also wearing shorts, a t-shirt and doesn't have any shoes on. She also complaind that it was hot out. She's a true Colorado kid.

It snowed the day before and warmed up to the mid 60's the following day.

BTW she looks pretty grown up to me. :thumbsup:
She's growing like a weed. She's only in 1st grade and I want to see her graduate from HS, College and a lot more.

MB1-about to enter a second childhood!
Yes we know, we know, do you have to keep rubbing it in ! :rolleyes: :)

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
Bulldozer said:
We had 6" down south of Denver and it was still coming down hard when I left for work.
It warmed up by noon. After work the streets were dry. Headed out to the shop and got in a 20 mile ride. It was cool in the 40's, but still got in a nice ride. :thumbsup:

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Chain said:
Hmm... 60F would be really nice for me. 50s would be a little cool but only long sleeve t-shirt weather at most and jeans.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts