Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
I am seriously interesting in getting a titanium cyclocrosser for 2009.
Would be great if you could share some of your preferred and actual bikes!
Looking forward for some sweet ti bikes...

Thanks for posting and sharing!

Merry Xmas by the way!

Oliver

·
Registered
14 Posts
Holy buzzkill, Batman.

Now yer gonna make us click through all that alu, carbon, and steel riffraff to find the Ti hunnies? Ok, Scrooge.

·
lung lacking loser
270 Posts
uno-speedo said:
Old bike thats used as my winter/commuter ride.
That may not be the blingiest bike on the board, but it looks awesome to me. Wonderfully understated with a straightforward build.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not very popular, but I think my new Litespeed CX is pretty much the s**t. Inexpensive all things considered and usually in stock. Not as bling as a custom ti machine, but a nice ride.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Hey P&SV, been a while

Phat&SlowVelo said:
Barry, that bike is too pretty. Here's what a Psychlo should look like... :D :D :D
Had the OP said "let's see your titanium cross bikes that have been raced and treated like a cross should be", I would have not have posted!. This one is a little spoiled, and not just by me, but apparently its previous two owners. I did fall on a desert unpaved road though, does that count??:D

b21

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm seriously lusting after a Moots like the guys who've already posted. Btw, those disc equipped Psychlo's are some serious eye candy!

But in the meantime, I'm glad I at least have an Airborne Ti to hold me over till I win the lottery. :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Dajianshan said:
Off season?
Yup, I changed to a 39-46 Campy crank at the start of the season. The Sugino crank goes back on for the spring/summer road season, although I want to find a 38t inner to replace the 36t.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Just built this up at the end of the season, so it's been ridden, but not yet raced. Pics were taken just after the build -- I'll likely take out a 1 cm spacer and drop the bars a bit, but otherwise it seems about right.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts