Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

What do you typically drink in the morning?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Water first thing in the AM as soon as I roll out of bed.

Then it's coffee after my ride to work.

joe

·
Ethical Nihilist
1,068 Posts
Coffee. Almost first thing. There is no way I could ride to work at 6 am without a strong cup of java in me.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
1st a glass of cold water, then coffee.

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
Mostly a diet soda. When I'm working from home, I'll have coffee, but it tends to give me a headache.

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
this requires a multi-pole.
some days: mocha. especially Peets- bitter dark chocolaty goodness.
others: coffee, black
still others: black tea
and then: green tea.
when recovering: water.

·
Diphthong
4,986 Posts
When I'm not commuting to work on my bike it's green tea.

When I'm riding into work it's ice water with one of those Propel powder packets.

·
World's 1st Anal-rapist
1,086 Posts
2cflyr said:
this requires a multi-pole.
Some are into that more than others

·
Non non normal
10,100 Posts
8 cups of freshly brewed black tea from loose leaves. I make it as soon as I get off the bike and get changed at work.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
I got three I drink almost every morning. First I make a cappucchino and pour me a glass of juice-o-the-day and drink both with some cereal. Then I makes me a pot-o-coffee from freshly ground decaf (I know decaf is lame, but caf has started to give me the palpitations) that I roasted from green beans a day or so before and pours me a cup to tide me over until werk. I take the rest of the pot with me in a thermos and consume it before noon most days.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
Just make your juice with an extra can of water. Tastes almost as good and immediately cuts the sugar by 25%. Probably the same as buying the "lite" version.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Viso= 3-4 strong cups of coffee... mmm.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Just water after breakfast.

Sometimes I have an iced mocha or an iced blended mocha after school - give or take, about twice a week.

In the evenings, tea.

But mornings are always just plain water after breakfast.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
coffee as soon as i get to work. it's free at work.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Americano every morning as soon as I hit the office. I have to be in the office at 6AM, I am up at 4:00 on ride mornings and 4:30 on non-ride mornings. Quick double shot of espresso followed by by bold brewed cup of coffee on top. We use a POD coffee system here in the office so it is easy for me. First POD is espresso followed by a Dark roast POD and off to work I go.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts