Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

The poal question wus already listed, why are poals so tuff(5 letter thing)

• uhhhh its called brand name moreon

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • pink concert soovineer

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • a reminder in case us non wimmens types forgot

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I don't know ask the yarbster

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • I don't know either butt I do no they are so non paint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who cares I bought stock 4 years ago

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • my dotter has them and they are not cheap I tell you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • option yarbster and option paint

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • don't ask just enjoy the eye candy

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • none of the above, you are sooo dum

Votes: 8 17.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POHLE : those sweatpants the wimmens types wear that say "P" "I" "N" "K" on the arse

Tonite at the gym I counted 6 wimmens types that were wearing these. Most of you have probably seen them, but if not, they are usually pink swetpants butt sometimes green and other colors. Then on the arse there are the letters (think fraternity sweatshirt style) "P" "I" "N" "K" stiched on the arse rejun. Prett big letters. Now whenever I see see a chica wearing these the first thing that comes to mind is "ultimate high maintenince biznich" So I was wundering what the dealio is with them. Please help me out here.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
They are from Victoria's Secret. P I N K is their "thing".

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
NOW WITH MORE VOTING POWER!!! awesome dude you denoobsauced this whole entire stinking thread.

sweet blue zombie jesus how i hate those things btw. i voted 'ask yarble' if only cos he'll come up with something entirely witty from like left field or geosynchronous orbit like he usually does.

·
Done with winter.
2,635 Posts
"Proud In Not Knowing..." how aweful they look? I dunno. This ranks up there with rolling the waist band which on some isn't a bad thing but on others its taking the low waist line thing to far! TO FAR I TELLS YA!

I need to graduate now, I can't take aweful "I just woke up and rolled into class" fashion any more. Spring is another matter mind you.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
funny you saying that rolling the waistband thing. one of the chicas was doing that (in the resistaball room)and had her hand "kinda" down there(wasteband low, hands in up to knucklys). she was totally trying to be inconspicuous and see if I wuz checking it out.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
since I screwed up the pohle, and started 2 thredz

"are as stupid as the ones that say J U I C Y" - snap

"Dang, can't vote on this one either. Jeesh." Brick (in response to my pole newbness)

"Here's the question....By printing said word on said arses, is it an invitation to look at said arses? Why would you want to invite men to ogle your arse? So that you can feign disgust when catching them ogling your arse? Ego boost? I'm confused. I vote "all of the above." -Brick (no choices were yet given)

"um... as a big target for me to kick? or as a focussing beam for my fixte when i'm on campus. i can't decide." - LFR

there I feel much better now

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all the power to ya teh moreon, I just realized you didn't say I'd :thumbsup:

thanks for the link wayne, my eyes are gonna get cavities

now if you'll excuse me...

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
The ONLY thing that matters is if they have a bootie worth looking at. If they do, then anything that draws attention to it is a good thing.

It's ALL about the bootie.

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
Tonite at the gym I counted 6 wimmens types that were wearing these. Most of you have probably seen them, but if not, they are usually pink swetpants butt sometimes green and other colors. Then on the arse there are the letters (think fraternity sweatshirt style) "P" "I" "N" "K" stiched on the arse rejun. Prett big letters. Now whenever I see see a chica wearing these the first thing that comes to mind is "ultimate high maintenince biznich" So I was wundering what the dealio is with them. Please help me out here.
Yes, as Snap mentioned, it's a Victoria's Secret thing. I think it's stupid and I would never wear them. However, it's less stupid than the "J-U-I-C-Y" ones I saw a 45 year old mother of three wearing who was most certinaly NOT juicy, although she was rather jiggly... but this was at BJ's, so what did I expect, really? Or the time I saw a thirteen year old going on twenty five wearing ones that said "bootylicious" on the bum. Jeeez, parents. Rein your children in a bit, would you?

I don't want my butt to say anything, unless I'm wearing bike shorts and I have some sponsor's name plastered across it. That is acceptable, and probably the only time it's okay to have anything written on your ass.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for the thread. I was curious, too.

Every time I see someone wearing these, I think (other than nice butt, or not) why would they wear something like that?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts