Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that regardless of whether I plan/upload an exercise for a training ride or simply ride 'free', afterwards when I download the data, I always end up with two exercises for a single ride. Reviewing the tabs which are typically labeled Exercise1 and Exercise2, Exercise1 has all the data from the ride (speed, cadence, altitude, power) yet Exercise2 only has HR data. This is a sort of a nusciance and my wifes CS600 w/Power only creates one exercise tab/.HRM file and I usually delete the second tab with only my HR data. Does anyone know if there is an option or selection that can be accessed from PPT5 to prevent this from occuring?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found the answer on the Polar Fi discussion forums - simple answer is tun off the RR Data option. The Polar manual offers a basic explanation for RR Data so I guess, based on the style and form of the help topics, from the following statement excerpted from the manual 'This enables the analysis of heart rate variability (HRV) using the Polar ProTrainer 5 software.' that it should be obvious that when downloading, there will be 2 .HRM files created in PPT5!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.