Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

huh?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,412 Posts
Something bike related (after all, this is a NNC website).
You could try to start a flame war by asking if it is true is all Campy users are really silly, silly people, who use "stone age" bike equipment.
you could try something simple like......"I left my bike outside all winter, now it won't shift......What's with this Campy crap??"
or......
Which direction should I put my bibs on ??

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Or. How do I take a p*ss with bibs on??

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Kram59 said:
Or. How do I take a p*ss with bibs on??
That's simple. You just relax, close your eyes, and go. As long as you're not too far into the ride, they'll dry out fairly well as you head back home. The chamois takes a bit longer to dry.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Man, that would really mess up his Brooks saddle though....

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
Haiku dude.... it's gotta be congratulating the Steelers on their Super Bowl victory.

·
Registered
727 Posts
4bykn said:
Haiku dude.... it's gotta be congratulating the Steelers on their Super Bowl victory.
here here!!!
or you could give me some more tattoo guidance, sensei. i have to agree with starting a flame-war with the campy-head's though.
"how do i switch my record out for 105???" hee-hee-hee

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
snapdragen said:
Man, that would really mess up his Brooks saddle though....
I don't get the part where they would um, pull it of the bottom of the shorts and do it. I mean wouldn't there be collateral damage dripwise? :confused:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
The difference between smart man and wise man is that the smart man learns from his own mistakes and a wise man learns from other peoples mistakes.

Help make us wise.

Pick your best, been there, done that advice in some random ass catagories.

Best way to remove foam from a beer, what household items can be used to remove a non twist off top, Best hangover cures. Best foo-foo drink recipe, made on the fly to "relax" the chicas.

Of course, throw in some cycling stuff. You have been on some long rides. Ones that many of us are aspiring to do. What to bring, what not to eat, how many aleve/tylenol/advil/Guiness' to take the next day.

Impose your wisdom.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,412 Posts
What about a wise guy, or a smart a$$ ?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
kpcw said:
I think it should be your autobiography.

I think you should write it all, set the rumors straight. Let it all out in a cathartic fashion, kinda like the show on tv where the dude apologizes to anyone her ever harmed etc.

It should be an interview, think James Liptonesque. Tell it all to us, your favorite noise. Tell us how you handle a broken shoe lace at a wedding. Tell us what comes to mind when you hear the rare sound of a giraffe. Tell us why zebras have stripes (one of three reasons fwiw...the white keeps them cool during the day, the black absorbs heat from the moon at night...or their pattern confuses their prey when they run...nodoby knows for certain fyi...I have spent much time on this question myself). Tell us whether you think Lotrimin or that other one is better for jock itch. Would you still hit Farrah Fawcett? Which Angel was your favorite? How does one recover from pain in the heart? Campy or Shim*no and why (of course). Favorite children's book? What is God's Confirmation name? His last name? What was your favorite cell phone model of all-time? Tell us your three largest mistakes in life. Q-tips or your pinky to clean the ears? What would your pancreas say to us if it could speak? What is one burning question you have for Morrissey? Would you hit Morrissey? Why does a peanut butter and jelly sandwich actually taste better when someone else makes it? Where is Micronesia? How soon until the moon his hit from orbit and Earth is devastated? Why do we cry and do any other mammals? The best pool shot you ever hit? How soon is now?

Stuff like that.
ok sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts