Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

grok me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and blondie will prolly be imprisoned, with my maniacal plans...

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
me and blondie will prolly be imprisoned, with my maniacal plans...
call Cooper. He can hit up the Grateful Dead to come bail you out of jail. :cool:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bocephus Jones II said:
call Cooper. He can hit up the Grateful Dead to come bail you out of jail. :cool:
yeah, they'll tie a rope around the bars and connect it to the wagon and break somebody else out while i'm in another city. but it's an honest mistake. etc etc.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
yeah, they'll tie a rope around the bars and connect it to the wagon and break somebody else out while i'm in another city. but it's an honest mistake. etc etc.
They could always try and smuggle in a cake with a file in it. That rarely works though. I'd suggest trying to train one of the guard dogs to fetch the deputy's keys hanging off the nail on the wall across from the cell.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bocephus Jones II said:
They could always try and smuggle in a cake with a file in it. That rarely works though. I'd suggest trying to train one of the guard dogs to fetch the deputy's keys hanging off the nail on the wall across from the cell.
not to worry, clint eastwood will be saving me.

round up the war-gons.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
not to worry, clint eastwood will be saving me.

round up the war-gons.
was KPCW on the list? He can probably round up Chuck Norris and U2 to help break you out. Bono could go to the UN and plea for your release.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bocephus Jones II said:
was KPCW on the list? He can probably round up Chuck Norris and U2 to help break you out. Bono could go to the UN and plea for your release.
KPCW is the terminator. he would run his el camino into the front of the POlice station after saying, "i'll be bock".

etc etc.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EM on the way Termmy, no worries. i know you gots my back.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i love you.

nttawwt.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
okey, POLE results so far say cooper, butt i'm prolly calling Len. cooper would harass (sp) the fuzz and i'd be lawked UNDER Teh jailer/s etc etc.

i'm out fellas, getting dresser-ed and outtie. ttyl and like that, tomorrow nite.

don't do anything Teh J's wouldn't dew. etc. and y'all get the drift.

btw i miss Eddy.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
So, even as your DD from a few weeks ago, I don't even warrant a single vote....:mad:

I'm married with children, hell you know I'll prolly be home anyway and if not home I'm reachable...:rolleyes:

and you know I am familiar with where to pick you up at 201....ungrateful bastid

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
thinkcooper said:
I just turned off my cell phone. Leave a message. XXXOOO
Hey! I was gonna say that........

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
handsomerob said:
So, even as your DD from a few weeks ago, I don't even warrant a single vote....:mad:

I'm married with children, hell you know I'll prolly be home anyway and if not home I'm reachable...:rolleyes:

and you know I am familiar with where to pick you up at 201....ungrateful bastid
you're even in the same town where you actually could pick him up...

like Rodney Dangerfield once said : "No Respect, No Respect"

·
The Original and The Best
1,294 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
okey, POLE results so far say cooper, butt i'm prolly calling Len. cooper would harass (sp) the fuzz and i'd be lawked UNDER Teh jailer/s etc etc.

i'm out fellas, getting dresser-ed and outtie. ttyl and like that, tomorrow nite.

don't do anything Teh J's wouldn't dew. etc. and y'all get the drift.

btw i miss Eddy.
Careful out there, J!

What happened to Eddy? I'm just lurking around late at night as usual. Probably should start packing my things for my metric century tomorrow. Hmm, probably should have started packing five hours ago. It's 11:24 PM... :rolleyes:

Snap says there's a 60% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow, so she's dropping out. I cut my finger on the food processor while washing dishes. It hurts. Maybe I can use this as an excuse for missing the ride. I don't REALLY want to ride in a storm... :eek:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thinkcooper said:
Great minds think alike.

J's, survive the night?
your a ass, cooper. voted for everybody except yourownpersonalself. moreon.

survived. blondie was begging for mercy and to go home and like that. jeebus, it was only 2:30 AM and our ears were bleeding from the fifth band.

we stopped on the walk to the hotel at a northwest restaurant and i got a DOUBLE gigantic gardenburger to go. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

survived. sadly, no jail last nite. blondie's on some pain meds and stuff for a disc in her neck/back, so it was fairly tame. although i did get to take off my shirt and mosh.

these kids don't know from moshing. it's about knocking each other down etc etc, not like you and i were taught.

bunch of pansies.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts