Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

POLE: windows and doors open (65*F), working at home tonite, what should i do???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moreon Sammich!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ps i'm wearing a gray polo, black pants, mismatched socks, black work boots, a wide black leather belt, and i'm commando "down there" rite now. sunglasses pearched up on me balding dome. HTH!

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Watch NCAA Basketball, of course.....greatest game on earth.

Moreon! :D

Len

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Len J said:
Watch NCAA Basketball, of course.....greatest game on earth.

Moreon! :D

Len
hey you IMBASIL, i don't do "ball sports" (except for THAT one, nttawwt!).

where you at tonite? tell E i says "yo what up".

miss you.

·
Collin's Dad
1,858 Posts
Drag your pc out to the backyard and work there, throw a ball to your doggies, and have a drink of whatever you like.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Len; you've got to be kidding. Only good basketball does is keep (some) of the crack-dealers off the streets.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
phil. said:
Drag your pc out to the backyard and work there, throw a ball to your doggies, and have a drink of whatever you like.
i don't have wireless interWebs yet.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
colker1 said:
have a nudie party in the yard.. invite coworkers. it will be huge success. if not blame it on me.. say you are succeptible.
yeah, that might go over in Rio, but it ain't so fun with my IT co-workers. use your imagination. :rolleyes:

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
I'm in Minneapolis.......

haiku d'etat said:
hey you IMBASIL, i don't do "ball sports" (except for THAT one, nttawwt!).

where you at tonite? tell E i says "yo what up".

miss you.
and you don't know what you're missing with the College tournament.

Len

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Not true, not true......

Kram59 said:
Len; you've got to be kidding. Only good basketball does is keep (some) of the crack-dealers off the streets.
this tournament is as big as the Super Bowl and it lasts longer too.

Len

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Len J said:
and you don't know what you're missing with the College tournament.

Len
actually i quite enjoy watching b-ball, it's active. football, keep it. baseball, forget it.

minn was the home of husker du, my fav band.

be safe. and stay warm!!!!!!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
phil. said:
get a longer interweb cable, duh:rolleyes:
don't the siggy degrade over 25-foot? yo?

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Yea, it's HUGE. I was listening to the radio today and they were discussing how much productivity and $$ will be lost because of "March madness". Sorry, I can't get into it anymore, Time is too valuable. I actually was riding my trainer the other day (yes, you don't understand them, but there were 40+ mph gusts of wind and I wasn't about to get blown away!) and turned the tube to English club soccer rather than hoops. Much better.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Yea.....

Kram59 said:
Yea, it's HUGE. I was listening to the radio today and they were discussing how much productivity and $$ will be lost because of "March madness". Sorry, I can't get into it anymore, Time is too valuable. I actually was riding my trainer the other day (yes, you don't understand them, but there were 40+ mph gusts of wind and I wasn't about to get blown away!) and turned the tube to English club soccer rather than hoops. Much better.
I can see where you could get excited.............about a 90 minute game where there is one score! :eek: :p :p :p

LOL

To each their own

Len

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
You forgot the obligatory NTTAWWT!;) (BTW-I enjoy TEAM sports, not ones that have a bunch of individuals trying to out-hotdog the other.) Disclaimer-I know the best teams actually play as a team, but they're few and far between. That said, the college game is much better to watch than the pros.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
I think you're my soul mate. I'm commando under my flight suit as well.

It's my birthday today, and I've been assigned as our command duty officer. Sounds/looks like a TV party tonight. At the very least, it's time to pick up some nasty dark sludgy beer and cruise through www.askjolene.com.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts