Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it's my anniversary on Sunday. My wife and I are planning to go to dinner, to a place I suggested. The funny thing is there are no reservations left, unless we want to eat dinner at 10pm.

I'm horribly uncreative when it comes to dinner plans. Do you think Chili's is out of the question?

·
Administrator
12,969 Posts
Brick Tamland said:
So, it's my anniversary on Sunday. My wife and I are planning to go to dinner, to a place I suggested. The funny thing is there are no reservations left, unless we want to eat dinner at 10pm.

I'm horribly uncreative when it comes to dinner plans. Do you think Chili's is out of the question?
Nice Jewelry and pizza.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
You realize you will have to perform arson on the first restaurant to hide your incompetance/lack of preparation.

/If Chili's doesn't work you can usually find a table at that scottish restaurant with the yellow arches. HTH.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HIMEHEEM said:
You realize you will have to perform arson on the first restaurant to hide your incompetance/lack of preparation.

/If Chili's doesn't work you can usually find a table at that scottish restaurant with the yellow arches. HTH.
I'll have the McHaggis Value Meal!

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Brick Tamland said:

cook dinner for her at home?

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Go to the resturant on the way home tonight.

hand the Matre de, a c note and ask him for an earlier table on Sat.

Problem solved.

If that doesn't work, find another resturant.

Len

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Len J said:

Problem solved.

Len
Or if you're cheap like me--call the morning of the anniversary and see if there have been any cancellations.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Len J said:

Problem solved.

Len
Dayum - you got game, Len!

Unfortunately, this place isn't exactly on the way home. A

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
If that doesn't work, at least get your c note back.

Actually, what you should do is rip a c note in half, hand him half, keep the other half, and say you'll see him again Saturday at 7.

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
A quick online check to find the other hotter restaurants in town to surprise her with having gone "outside the box," making that extra effort for something even cooler, because she's worth it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts