Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order on Apr 1. I got an order confirmation saying it would be delivered by Apr 8. I never recieved the follow up email saying the order actually shipped.

I emailed them back on the 10th, asking for an order update. I emailed again on the 11th and got nothing.

This morning I called and went to VM. I left a message, but have not heard back.

This is my second order with Jenson. The first went flawlessly.

I paid with paypal, so I can always dispute the charge.

I'm hoping this works out. I'd much rather have the items I ordered than have to deal with a paypal dispute.

Anyone have any testimonials (good or bad) with Jenson USA?

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
I ordered a couple of items from them before last Christmas on 2 separate occasions and didn't have any issues. Looks like they are doing updates on their Facebook Page so they aren't out of business. Perhaps IM them through FB?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I've ordered from Jenson for many years. They are usually the first place I check when I am looking for something. Customer service has been excellent. They even called me to discuss alternatives for a cassette when they learned the one I ordered would be delayed. I'd call them again. Get a person and they should clear it up

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just finally got in touch with a CS Rep at Jenson USA.

tHe told me that there were some delays with Shimano shipments and that the earliest they would be in stock would be the 18th.

He had no explanation why the item (11 speed chain pins) was listed as 'in stock' when I purchased it (still shows in-stock as of 2 min ago), or why the original purchase confirmation showed Apr 8th as the expected delivery.

I guess the lesson learned here is, don't trust the stock status page. If you need something to be delivered on-time, you should probably give them a call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts