Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

21 - 40 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Here is my brandnew Dogma 65.1 that I picked up in Italy yesterday. It has Campy EPS Super Record and 2013 Cosmic SLE wheels. Looks amazing to me. Had a 70km test drive today and the EPS works flawlessly and the whole bike feels very stable and fast. View attachment 277767

OK, I'm officially jealous now.

Congrats!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Timbuk2. A little big, but I want room for 2 tubes, 2 C2O cartridges and tire levers. We have bad roads and on long rides two flats are possible.

·
Registered
39 Posts
View attachment 278126 ​use the standard mount and the largest bands that come with it. They will go around the stem

·
Registered
39 Posts
The underside mount will not work on newer bars. The screw holes do not match and the mounts can cause cracking to the carbon. There was a mount that worked with the older integrated bars:

·
Registered
39 Posts
How old is your bar? Also your mount looks totally different than the Pinarello mount in my picture. My dealer gave me the mount when I bought the bike. He said the mount is no longer compatible with the newer bars, but threw it in the box when he packed the bike for me. Perhaps the mount you picked up is designed for the newer bars. I hope you don't have the cracking issue.

·
Registered
39 Posts
deleted

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry if you felt that way. Definitely did not mean to diss you. I just wanted to pass along the info from the shop where I got my bike. I asked a couple of Pina shops and they recommended that I go with the standard Garmin mount, but if you look at Wiggin's Team Sky bike you can see he has some type of set up like yours.

21 - 40 of 254 Posts