Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

one of the many idiosyncrasies of my new-to-me ss frame that I am building up is that it has no head badge, but two holes left over from mounting the original. I saw one guy here make a headbadge with an old 11t cog, a few other tidbits, and some superglue...anyone else have home made decorations they'd like to share? anyone else have some good ideas for filling the void? I'm handy, but limited in my workshop capabilities as I just moved to a small ass studio sans garage in SF.

thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,036 Posts
cheddar

ILikeShiny said:
anyone else have home made decorations they'd like to share?
not fixed but my singlespeed mountain bike is flashin' some bling, courtesy of the flea market and a $5 necklace. Mounted with 3M auto body molding 2-sided tape. That's some strong siht. The wall-mount bottle openers are also another option :)

·
What the Hell is going on
5,873 Posts
Handicapable

ILikeShiny said:
Hi,

...anyone else have home made decorations they'd like to share? anyone else have some good ideas for filling the void? I'm handy, but limited in my workshop capabilities as I just moved to a small ass studio sans garage in SF.

thanks!
It's not really home made but I saw this at an auto parts store and thought it was appropiate for my Specialized Jumpstumper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.