Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get a gauge of typical times to shoot for this season. Post your best time, category, terrain type and wind conditions.

Winner gets a round trip ticket to the Tour of Italy and an airline bike pass.... :p

thanks.
brewster

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
brewster said:
I'd like to get a gauge of typical times to shoot for this season. Post your best time, category, terrain type and wind conditions.

Winner gets a round trip ticket to the Tour of Italy and an airline bike pass.... :p

thanks.
brewster
I'd find a TT in your area that is done yearly, and then look at those times. Any TT that anyone tells you here is going to not mean much to you, the terrain, will be totally different, where as if you find a local TT, and then compare numbers to it, they are a direct comparison, then the only variable is the weather, mainly wind.

Goodluck.

·
EuroCrash
478 Posts
FTF said:
I'd find a TT in your area that is done yearly, and then look at those times. Any TT that anyone tells you here is going to not mean much to you, the terrain, will be totally different, where as if you find a local TT, and then compare numbers to it, they are a direct comparison, then the only variable is the weather, mainly wind.

Goodluck.
word.

For comparison purposes I'll expect to do a 40K TT @ 330W

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts