Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
2121 - 2140 of 2667 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Greetings from Manila! Here's my contribution to the thread...thanks to Santa, who answered my Christmas wish quite early. :blush2:

It's an "old" CAAD9 frame I got second hand. It was originally specced with a SRAM Rival/Red/Shimano groupset (which came from a frameset, a Fuji Roubaix ACR 1.0, I owned earlier and eventually sold to fund the CAAD9 project) but I had it outfitted with Campy Chorus 2012 just over the weekend.

I can't be happier having shifted to Campy. I just love the shifters and the smoothness of them cranksets. :p

·
Velocipediologist
1,562 Posts
When the white Fizik tape wears out, try some dark grey or black tape. See how it looks.

·
Velocipediologist
1,562 Posts
great looking build
I've got a white CAAD9 / black graphics, with some hints of red in the components

·
Velocipediologist
1,562 Posts
bet ya don't make 'til Feb.
I predict you will get a third job and be on it by Jan. 5, 2013

·
Velocipediologist
1,562 Posts
Thanks sir h20xtc! :)
you didn't wait for that white tape to wear out.................you couldn't stand it could ya?

The LOOK is complete. Now you have an even bigger problem. It looks sweet in all black so you can't justify dropping any more cash on it.

Of course who among us tries to 'justify' buying bike gear. We just can't help ourselves.

I don't know, maybe some 50mm carbons and a Hollowgram? no pressure.

2121 - 2140 of 2667 Posts