2641 - 2660 of 2667 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Bicycle wheel rim Brick

Newbie in this Cannondale Forum...

Here's my new ride, and I LOVING IT!!!

2016 SuperSix EVO Black Inc

- brand new 2016 48cm SuperSix EVO Black Inc frameset (I got lucky with this purchased)
- full Dura-Ace 9000 mechanical groupset (11-speed): brakes, shifters, derailleurs, crankset (50/34t 170mm), 11-28 cassette, wheel skewers
- full ENVE cockpit: SES Smart Aero bar (44cm-drops/39cm-hoods), 110mm stem, 25.4 seatpost (25mm offset), Garmin mount
- S-Works Power saddle
- Look KEO Blade Carbon Ti pedals
- KMC X11SL chain
- ENVE SES Smart 4.5 clincher (current new brake track) with White Industries T11 silver hubs & Sapim silver spokes
- Vittoria Corsa Graphene (tan sidewalls) 25c tires

(previous bike was a 2015 Felt F1, same components as the EVO except mainly 3T cockpit)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Love your bike! I have a 2014 Black Inc., with Dura Ace 9000 and ENVE 4.5 tubulars, love it! How do you like your Specialized Power Saddle? Thinking of trying one, curious what you think.
Thanks
enjoying it! I did a saddle fitment though one of the Specialized dealer and this one is what I've found very comfortable and i love the fact that its a shorter saddle than most out there

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thank you! Yes, I did. However, I got the aluminum too smooth for the clear coat to properly bond, so it's kind of chipping off in some areas. I'll probably end up redoing it again next winter and using mothers polish and no clear coat.

·
Registered
107 Posts
2017 SuperSix Evo 60cm Di2

Just had this built by Stage 21 bikes in Laguna Hills, CA. I normally ride a Cervelo S3 disc Di2 bike which is around 17 lbs w/ cages & pedals. Wanted a climbing bike so, here it is.

14.8 lbs with pedals, cages and garmin mount

60cm
9100 Dura Ace Di2
180mmm 52/36 cranks
Stages left side meter
7900 Dura Ace pedals
9100 DA 11-30T
Ridefast 3.5 carbon clinchers
Schwalbe Pro One tubeless
Jenson carbon cages
3T Ergonova 42cm
3T 120x-17° stem
Specialized S-Works Romin Evo

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle fork Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel

*** UPDATE ***

Upgraded my gear kit to Dura-Ace 9150 DI2 and kept the rest of the groupset (brakes, crank) as Dura-Ace 9000.

Here's the updated specs:
- 2016 Black Inc SuperSix Evo, size 48cm
- Enve 4.5 (new brake track) with White Industries T11 hubs, with Sapim spokes
- Vittoria Corsa G+ 28c clincher tires (gray side walls)
- Look Keo Blade 2 Ti pedals
- Dura-Ace Cranks 50/34t
- Dura-Ace cassette 11-28t
- KMC X11 SL chain
- Enve Stem 110mm
- Enve Aero Handlebar (2018 model) 44cm in the drops
- Enve Garmin computer mount
- Enve seatpost 25.4
- Forte Carbon bottle cage
- S-Works Power saddle (155mm) w/ tail light adapter
- Shimano EW-RS910 DI2 HandleBar plug junction box
- Shimano DI2 Inline Wireless Unit (EW-WU111) installed inside the Enve handlebar on the right side close to the junction box
- Garmin cadence sensor

TOTAL BIKE WEIGHT with the above mentioned components: 14.03 lbs \ 6.36 kg

I LOVE the synchro shifting as I'm also looking down on my cassette to see what gear I'm in so that I don't do any 'cross' chaining and stretch my chain. Haven't taken it on a long ride, but with the 28c and the tire pressure set at 95psi, I can tell the ride is more plusher than when I'm using 25c on the same brand tire with pressure set at 95psi.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nothing to say - Loving it,Super smooth rides all day long

FSA kwing handlebar
Enve carbon stem
Shimano 685 shifters and brakes
Shimano Dura Ace 9000
Bns custom wheels 38" with continental 4 season
SMP well saddle
Rotor 2in power crankset 52-36

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2641 - 2660 of 2667 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.