Specialized Avatar Seat
Ultegra drivetrain with black 105 Shifters
Ultegra/Mavic Open Pro

·
Registered
202 Posts
F70

9-speed said:
58 cm, all stock except 100 mm Ritchey stem, tubes, cages, chain and Speedplays. Very smooth ride. I'm currently eyeing up the new F2C.
New wheels too.

·
Registered
202 Posts
cranks

Scotty2Hotty said:
You have the same ugly-ass cranks as I do. :mad:
True. But I have not broken them yet!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rpm

Those RPM cranks are made by FSA. They were ok but too flexy for me. The Ultegra was a smart choice. I am a pretty heavy guy 5'10" 205.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stalter said:
Those RPM cranks are made by FSA. They were ok but too flexy for me. The Ultegra was a smart choice. I am a pretty heavy guy 5'10" 205.
I was going to do that you did and buy a double Ultegra, but I didn't want to pay to change shifters as well...

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Better Late than Never I guess - F55

She rides great and has held up beautifully so far (well, except for the tires, grrrr).

·
Lexicon Devil
961 Posts
I'm about to drop some coin on a Felt F55, but I'm getting the Dura-Ace stuff removed and Campy Chorus thrown on.

Pics will be up when I get it.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sabbathu said:

F75. Stock. Sorry about the camera-phone quality shot.

So, do I remove the reflectors and the plastic cassette guard?
Yeah, get rid of that stuff. Also, Felt frames have a "made in Taiwan" sticker. Take it off.

Did you get fitted? That saddle is really tilted...

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
here's my Felt.... :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Did you get fitted? That saddle is really tilted...
No, I haven't. I didn't even notice the tilt until you said it :eek:
I've only ridden it for about 20 minutes since I took it home and I'm not really sure how a road bike is supposed to feel. I've been riding a 5" trail bike for the last couple of years. I'll try some different saddle positions until I can get it fitted correctly.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
2006 Felt F2C

This is my F2C. Ordered it back in December and took delivery in February. Was off the bike sick for 3 weeks and just as I started getting better I threw my back out for another 2 weeks. Off the bike a total of 5 weeks. I have about 3-4 shorter rides on the bike....about 30 miles each which I spent a lot of time trying to get the fit dialed in. I had to replace the bar and stem right away as they were the wrong size for me (If you want them, the bar and stem are on Ebay right now). Replaced with Ritchie WCS. Tires for racing will be yellow Pro Race 2's. Did the Icycle (metric) Century this past weekend (66miles), we averaged 19.2mpg. Bike felt great and I was more refreshed at the end than I have ever been in the past doing this ride (and this includes being off the bick for so much time). Over all a great bike and the more I get to ride the better I think it will get. I wish I could afford some Zipps as this bike would just fly with a set.
The Cannondale is the bike it replaced.

KMan

1 - 20 of 959 Posts