Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
fifth time's a charm
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, Yeah, Madones are real trick, but there are a lot of cool LeMonds out there. So lets see them! Mine is the new Tete built up from the frame. Lets see some of the ti/carbon bikes.

·
Registered
843 Posts
99 Lemond Buenos Aires

with some thiiin reynolds 853 steel and since she treated me so good I gave her a new powder coat this past winter. Over the last 2 years I swapped out everything except the seatpost (would like to get a Thomson Masterpiece Seatpost) and cinelli handle bar. I bought her at the end of 2000. If it works don't fix it. :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was looking at the sizing on the Tête De Course and thought that I would need a 57. My Gunnar is a 56cm, but the TT and SO seem to match up better with the larger size. Is this what others have found out when fitting the Lemonds? I probably should go to the lbs and get fit before I order one though. It seems like now is the time to make the purchase in a nice Lemond at a closeout price.

·
Registered
399 Posts
02 Zurich frameset purchased NOS last year

Built up Ultegra 10 compact double, Race Lite wheels, Deda Newton bar and Bontrager stem and seatpost. Not the newest technology, but a fast and great riding bike.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts