Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through old family photos, and though it would be fun to see what other Loungers looked like as itty-bitty's.

Let's see how cute you were before you got hairy, and grew big smelly feet, or saggy boobies. :)

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Jeebus OEH. I'd have to dig thru my baby book and find a B&W of my own self, then scan it. Sounds like too much work.:confused:

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
matanza said:
my my my ain't dis a boring evening on the west coast.

Oh go fly a kite.

Yeah I kind of figured people like KRAM, might whine about having to scan.

Andrea those are adorable.
Classic you look eerily like my brother.

·
Collin's Dad
1,858 Posts
b/c that's where all the cleaning chemicals are that you aren't supposed to be around and mom and dad haven't gotten around to "baby proofing" yet.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
So where's yours OEH?

Mine were all when film camera was still used. I don't have a scanner so I'll have to take a picture of a picture and post that picture here.

I'll go look for some.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
My childhood pictures are slides. Oh the good times of sitting through slides shows about vacations, baseball games, etc....

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
monkeyboy lives! i think i could pick up radio waves with those ears. sad thing is, they kept growing. one of the reasons i keep my hair long.

i dont have the photo of the paisely tie eating my throat scanned, so monkeyboy will have to do.

i looked so happy then.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Andrea138 said:
BMXHack posted these for me a few months ago, but here ya go again:

Before a dance recital:
I would have asked you to be my best friend (koad for kiddo girlfriend)!

·
22 going on Ancient
373 Posts

Roughly one day old, or so I'm told.

·
haole from the mainland
5,962 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
Why do all kids like to crawl under sinks?
I dunno. My mom kept a cabinet (not under the sink, though) empty specifically for me to play in it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.