Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DougSloan said:
You mean Vast Right Wing Conspirators can be funny, too?

Doug

Yea they're vast alright. Vast waistlines. Maybe it's a bad stereotype - I can't tell - but right wing people do tend to be fat. Something to do with denial I think.

Bill and Livesteam have the sense of humor of, oh say, the level of knock knock jokes and bad puns. It's sad really. Do you think they like Gallagher? So if they are representative it doesn't bode well does it?

BTW, I'm no big Kerry head. It's just that Bush is such a fricken disappointing, mediocre world leader. I'm not pro-kerry per se, but anti-Bush. Give me a smart, mentally agile guy who isn't incompetent or foolish and I'll vote for him. Bush is such a dud. I supported him at one point and now I don't. I regret the fu**er and so should you. Forget the partisanship.

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
fat?

Sintesi said:
Yea they're vast alright. Vast waistlines. Maybe it's a bad stereotype - I can't tell - but right wing people do tend to be fat. Something to do with denial I think.
I can't think of any prominent "right wing people" who are fat. Rush once was, but he's completely slimmed down for several years now. I don't see extra fattness in "normal" conservatives, either, at least any more so than Democrats / Liberals. Urban areas tend to be more liberal. Those areas where you would think people would be starving you can find quite a number of very fat people. Maybe not healthy, but fat.

What the heck would it have to do with "denial" anyway? Denial of what?

I can't believe I'm even discussing this.

Doug

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DougSloan said:
I can't think of any prominent "right wing people" who are fat. Rush once was, but he's completely slimmed down for several years now. I don't see extra fattness in "normal" conservatives, either, at least any more so than Democrats / Liberals. Urban areas tend to be more liberal. Those areas where you would think people would be starving you can find quite a number of very fat people. Maybe not healthy, but fat.

What the heck would it have to do with "denial" anyway? Denial of what?

I can't believe I'm even discussing this.

Doug

The fat angle was a joke you ninny. Case closed.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,425 Posts
You didn't put a "wink" on your original post about "fat"

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MR_GRUMPY said:
You didn't put a "wink" on your original post about "fat"

Winks. Yes I will use the "wink."

Doug is a credulous nerd. ; )

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Sintesi said:

Bill and Livesteam have the sense of humor of, oh say, the level of knock knock jokes and bad puns. It's sad really. Do you think they like Gallagher? So if they are representative it doesn't bode well does it?

BTW, I'm no big Kerry head. It's just that Bush is such a fricken disappointing, mediocre world leader. I'm not pro-kerry per se, but anti-Bush. Give me a smart, mentally agile guy who isn't incompetent or foolish and I'll vote for him. Bush is such a dud. I supported him at one point and now I don't. I regret the fu**er and so should you. Forget the partisanship.
fyi - i have had beers with gallagher and you sir are no gallagher. (not gallagher now as a not-very-funny-old-bitter type but when he was new and fresh and smashing watermelons was actually a funny thing)

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bill105 said:
fyi - i have had beers with gallagher and you sir are no gallagher. (not gallagher now as a not-very-funny-old-bitter type but when he was new and fresh and smashing watermelons was actually a funny thing)

Can I call 'em or can I call 'em?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts