Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can a Powertap Pro and an SL both be used on a bike with the same sensor mounting? What is the Receiver Compatibility Chart (pg 7 of SL manual) trying to tell me? (If I can get this to format):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
! Receiver .....! ..Standard ......! ...Pro ..........! ...SL.............!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
! 7 inch ........! ...Compatible ...! Compatible ..! Compatible ...!
! 3-5 in .........! ...Compatible ...! Compatible ..! Incompatible .!
! Max 3 inch .! ...Compatible ...! Compatible ..! Compatible ...!

Thanks, TF

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
TurboTurtle said:
Can a Powertap Pro and an SL both be used on a bike with the same sensor mounting? What is the Receiver Compatibility Chart (pg 7 of SL manual) trying to tell me? (If I can get this to format):

! Receiver .....! ..Standard ......! ...Pro ..........! ...SL.............!
! 7 inch ........! ...Compatible ...! Compatible ..! Compatible ...!
! 3-5 in .........! ...Compatible ...! Compatible ..! Incompatible .!
! Max 3 inch .! ...Compatible ...! Compatible ..! Compatible ...!

Thanks, TF
Yes, they can, just use the reciver that comes with the SL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts