Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Do not touch the trim.
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phonak hoping to avoid getting tossed from the TDF sidelines Botero and Guiterrez. I wonder if Floyd is thinking" damn, should of left when I had the chance". He's gotta be pissed that this is happening again.

·
Misplaced priorities?
354 Posts
OnTheRivet said:
Phonak hoping to avoid getting tossed from the TDF sidelines Botero and Guiterrez. I wonder if Floyd is thinking" damn, should of left when I had the chance". He's gotta be pissed that this is happening again.
Provided that Phonak isn't tossed from the TdF, it could actually be a good thing for Floyd since the team was still running the BS about having Floyd & Botero being co-captains for the TdF. With Botero possibly out, the team will be working for Floyd & Floyd alone.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Assuming that Phonak does ride the tour with Floyd as sole team leader, what does that leave him with for help in the few mountain stages. Botero and Gutierrez would have been his help.
I'm hoping they don't get ousted from the tour, there's been alot of talk about Basso and Ulrich (rightly so) but one should not dismiss Floyd. I hope he kicks a** and hangs with Ulrich in the time trials.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.