Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Now spite the fact it was built for a world champion its not that special. Either the company manager needs to work on his english a bit, or the news casters have had a lot of smoke blown up their ass. They also forgot to mention that the manager was talking about a fixed gear........

That or its one of the biggest dis-information ploy's of all time.

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
The fact that my bikes don't cost a million dollars might just make them cooler than Theo's.

·
angel of the morning
2,992 Posts
don't beleive the hype :rolleyes:

no disrespect to Theo Bos .... he's truly amazing, but he'd be fast on a gaspipe raleigh. just because them cats threw a bunch of money doesn't make his bike cool, in fact I think it's pretty boring ... I was expecting something really special.

now this on the other hand, is the coolest bike ATSo® ....

·
Registered
563 Posts
well they say it cost them $1 million dollars for R&D over the span of 3 years so after paying everyone including the electric bill for their wind tunnel that's basically a $500 bike with lots of man-hours attached to it.

·
duh...
9,749 Posts
Alx said:
well they say it cost them $1 million dollars for R&D over the span of 3 years so after paying everyone including the electric bill for their wind tunnel that's basically a $500 bike with lots of man-hours attached to it.

b-b-but it's cool! aspire to it!

·
Two scoops of inertia.
530 Posts
Alx said:
I applaud your cutting through the bullsh*t.

And how the hell do you ride that second bike posted? Pursuit geometry right? that's just bizzare.

·
Frog Whisperer
41,515 Posts
Spirito said:
don't beleive the hype :rolleyes:

no disrespect to Theo Bos .... he's truly amazing, but he'd be fast on a gaspipe raleigh. just because them cats threw a bunch of money doesn't make his bike cool, in fact I think it's pretty boring ... I was expecting something really special.

now this on the other hand, is the coolest bike ATSo® ....
of course that bike is fast it is ALWAYS going down a steep grade.....................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.