Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· vegan cyclocross disco
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help? I'm thinking of selling my Buenos Aires 05 frame/fork (Carbon/steel, yellow/black came with campy) but don't have a clue what's a fair price. It's in good shape, a 61cm. I'm debating about putting it in the classifieds but don't know what is reasonable. Any ideas/help would be great. thanks - Andy

· Slow but not so steady
598 Posts
I am looking for a 59cm Lemond carbon/steel frame and would pay $600 for frameset. The only concern for you is the size. A size 61cm cuts your buying audience into a much smaller segment since most buyers are in the 55,57 and 59 sizes; but then again I remember selling a 64cm steel Fuji on ebay and the bidding got furious because larger steel frames are hard to come. I sold the frame only for $375 and the guy said he would have paid up to $450 due to the larger frames being hard to find. If you put it on eBay, be patient and let it run through a few 7 day listings(after Christmas of course). It may take some time for the right buyer to find your listing. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.