Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer has some special Cad 8s with full Record 10pd, FSA carbon Pro cranks, Octalink BB, Mavic Kryiums SL, FSA stem, Cannondale Fire bar and carbon seatpost, Hutchens tires, and Pave saddle for $3500.00 is this a good deal?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
The SE is the only version with Campy on the Caad 8 frame, Cannondale had a few hundreds of Campy Record componenents on ol stock and they decided to built up some bike and clear out the inventories, you won't find any info on Cannondale website.

·
Registered
116 Posts
My buddy got the same model for $2,700 about 4 months ago. It was sold as a Cannondale R6000...you won't find it on their website. It was sold with Campy Record, FSA cranks, Arione saddle, FSA stem and bar. It was very similar to a Saeco Team Edition without the Saeco decals. Here is a thread that talked about the same model.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks. I guess I am a little late on this one. I thought this was a new promotion. I called 6 Cannondale dealers in my area and not one of them new what I was talking about. If anybody out there knows of a shop that has a 60cm R6000 please let me know.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
They were sold out winthin a few days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.