Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
S-Works Tarmac SL3
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Specialized remove pricing from the website? I no longer see any pricing, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

·
Cycling induced anoesis
13,006 Posts
NealH said:
Did Specialized remove pricing from the website? I no longer see any pricing, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
They're still listed. You may have to change your region (or you're in the archives).

·
S-Works Tarmac SL3
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Strange. No prices on my Apple computer but, works fine on my PC. It must be something in the coding on the new site. I was always getting the prices before on my Mac. I'm in the proper region and 2011 page.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I'm getting prices when I go to the site on my laptop, but when my husband goes to the site on his laptop he is not getting the prices.

·
Registered
251 Posts
The layout of the website has changed recently. I see the prices on the page that shows all the bikes of a series and in the dropdown menu on the individual bike pages.

·
S-Works Tarmac SL3
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now I'm getting prices on my Mac. The website has changed, and they are apparently still getting the bugs out.

Trying to decide if I need a new Roubaix SL3. Tough decision. The life of a cyclist is not always easy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It isn't a problem with the site, but rather the cookies not being deleted or ignored. You need to go to the top right, and select your region (rather than "Other English" or whatever it is) and then the prices will show up. For some people, it appears the region-setting cookie was processed correctly and they didn't have to do anything. However, on my systems I had to re-select the region on all browsers that have been to the site recently to get the pricing and inventory availability back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts