Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
It must be dreadful to have a life where attending staged events as a tag-a-long and having to engage in meaningless small talk day after day is required. He probably ran out of interest and things to say back in 1953.

Never ask an old fart their opinion... They will most likely give it to you even if you don't like what they say.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
might as well make Jeremy Clarkson their King. Kind of refreshing that the Uk still does not have the extreme-political correctness we have here in Canada - I think we're unique in the World for intolerance of curmudgeonliness. The Prince could be heavily censured and heavily fined here for saying such things here in Canada.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
I think we're unique in the World for intolerance of curmudgeonliness.

Me too.

We recently spent a very fun long weekend in Vancouver/Gibsons and enjoyed how pleasant and helpful EVERYONE was. From the homeless guy who taught us about the bus system to the shopkeeper who almost caused us to miss our ferry... a very friendly (and talkative) people.

·
Russian Troll Farmer
3,418 Posts
I think we're unique in the World for intolerance of curmudgeonliness.

Me too.

We recently spent a very fun long weekend in Vancouver/Gibsons and enjoyed how pleasant and helpful EVERYONE was. From the homeless guy who taught us about the bus system to the shopkeeper who almost caused us to miss our ferry... a very friendly (and talkative) people.
You should visit Montreal....lots of miserable people there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts