Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics of my Prince with my new Campy Nuetron Ultra's. I took the advice of many in this forum and went with the Neutron Ultra's. I've only ridden them once, but I can tell you that they are AWESOME. Very fast and responsive, and they feel fairly light on the bike. Will try them a few more times and report back shortly...

BTW, I am running them with Vittoria Open Corso EVO Cx. They were not that hard to get on the rim (and the tires were new).

Enjoy...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Let us know on the Vittorias as well

I thought you would end up with the Eurus, but the Neutron Ultras look great - should be a bit more comfortable too.

I know this is not the wheel and tire section, but when you give an update on the wheels, let us know what you think of the Vittorias - are they this year's 320 tpi or last year's 290? I have been thinking about the Open Corsas, but have been turned off by other posts on how quickly they wear and puncture. I think the 320 tpi is supposed to have an improved puncture belt.

Keep up with the pics - I have an 08 team Prince on its way and your pics as well as those of others (rhauft and the genie) have helped tide me over, though I can't seem to decide on bar tape or saddle color.

T-Dog, yes, I know, white tape and saddle :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.