Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!

Cynanide and Focus have updated their much popular game Pro Cycling Manager for 2006.

The new game features more licensed teams, so goodbye Ullrach and hello Ullrich. From what I read on the developer's site, the only team not registered is Team Discovery (hello Hencapie).

Additions to the new edition include licenses to the Tour de France and more major races. Graphics and game interface are also improved from the previous edition.

Visit this site for up-to-date info and screenshots:

http://www.cycling-manager.com/pcm/english/

·
Registered
120 Posts
I had seen this game in a store a while back. I just downloaded and tried the demo. All I can say is "wow" - this is the most boring computer/video game I have played in a long time. The graphics are terrible, the music is bad, the animations are horrible, and the riders ride over each other. The gameplay (if you can call it that) is just not fun. I'm glad I never spent any money on this.

Don't get me wrong, I love pro cycling, team tactics, and video games, but I'd rather pull my trainer out of winter hibernation than play that again. Maybe I'm just missing something here...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.