Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Pro Cyclist named his son what?!?!!?

5K views 30 replies 25 participants last post by  spookyload 
#1 ·
There is a pro cyclist that gave his son a very unique name that rhymes with his last. For the life of me I can't remember the cyclist or the kid's name. Does anyone know what the heck I'm refering to?

thanks.

#18 ·
tronracer said:
It was an Italian cyclist if I remember correctly though so we're on the right track at least.
"Ewan McEwan" doesn't sound that Italian, but who knows?

Anyway, nothing that crazy about that name. I'm sure there are lots of fellows in Scotland named "Donald MacDonald" and no doubt some Irishmen named "William FitzWilliam" or "Brian O'Brian", not to mention the numerous "Robert Robertsons" in England and "Anders Andersons" in Norway.

and of course we all remember this little ditty:
"My name is Yon Yonson, I come from Wisconsin.
I work in a lumber yard there.
Everyone that I meet when I walk down the street, says "Hello! What's your name?"
And I say: My name is Yon Yonson, I come from Wisconsin..."

#19 ·
JCavilia said:
"Ewan McEwan" doesn't sound that Italian, but who knows?

Anyway, nothing that crazy about that name. I'm sure there are lots of fellows in Scotland named "Donald MacDonald" and no doubt some Irishmen named "William FitzWilliam" or "Brian O'Brian", not to mention the numerous "Robert Robertsons" in England and "Anders Andersons" in Norway.

and of course we all remember this little ditty:
"My name is Yon Yonson, I come from Wisconsin.
I work in a lumber yard there.
Everyone that I meet when I walk down the street, says "Hello! What's your name?"
And I say: My name is Yon Yonson, I come from Wisconsin..."
There was an old-timer where I grew up named Gil Gilbertson.

#25 ·
I have a friend whos' mother's name is Sharron Peters.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.