Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
steel road, fixie, & MTB
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
although what bikes the sponcered pros ride shouldn't matter (since they don't pay for their bikes) I'm still curious what bike set up they have and have had, in the near past.

like does any pro on the "French Tour" race on steel steeds? or all they all carbon and some al.? what gruppos? duraace or records, etc?

inquring minds want to know

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
TrailNut said:
although what bikes the sponcered pros ride shouldn't matter (since they don't pay for their bikes) I'm still curious what bike set up they have and have had, in the near past.

like does any pro on the "French Tour" race on steel steeds? or all they all carbon and some al.? what gruppos? duraace or records, etc?

Both Cycle Sport and Procycling magazines publish team info at the beginning of the year. They list teams with bike manufacturer and components. I can't remember if it's the Jan, Feb, or Mar issue

·
Squirrel Hunter
3,806 Posts
Look Closely

TrailNut said:

There is a lot of rebadging that goes on so what is listed as the official team sponsor may not be what is being ridden. And don't rely on the stickers either. Check out this T-Mobile Giant with the bold Shimano sticker on the chainstay and the Campy ergo shifters and derailers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts