Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

here is my prob:
After paying for a 2010 pro machine on 2009 december, that supposely would arrive on januray, then bmc told the dealer they were going to change bmc distributor in US and they would be doing it directly, and they didnt know when the bike would be now available, after getting mad and asking for my money back they sent a frame directlry from their fabric last month. So I dont live in the US. waited to weeks for shipping and paying around 350 for shipping. with out using the frame, the paint is cracking. and is came underpainted in some spots, I spoke with my dealer, they spoke with bmc, and told me it was under warranty, they saw the HD I sent. I said that if the problem didnt continue it was sort of ok, but no ok, but i would be spending more than 600 dollars for shipping it and getting another frame, and I would rather leave it like that, they are sending me an ASSOS bmc kit for the trouble . I was kind of accepting it, but now more paint crack are developing. and the others are growing. it is like the paint under the clear coat is shrinking? deteriorating! without use!, I havent ridden the bike:mad: IT is obvious they skipped quality control proofing. This has never happend to any of my bikes.:mad:

The question is can I get the dealer or bmc handling the porblem and giving me a new frame with out sending this one back? come on Im paying for almost a 3rd of the price of the frame on shipping!! for something they had me waiting for such a long time almost 6 month, when they said it was going to take 1. and afterwards they sent me a deffective frame, thats getting worse with no use!!!????
come bmc whats the problem?:mad2:

· Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OOOH and yes I dont know how much will I have to wait for the new frame, and all the deal with international shippment and how long will I have to be without the bike. Yes I do have another bike but thats not the deal, and it is my racing bike, dont want to be using it all the time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.