Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Pathlete and Pedalphile
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm needing to partially wrap my new Pro Stealth Evo bars and I'm looking at different bar tape. I've tried Cinelli, Fizik, Sram and a couple others. Was looking at the Prologo Skin Touch tape. Anybody have any experience with this tape?

·
Pathlete and Pedalphile
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that I what I am using on one of my bikes now (I threw out the box, but it is Prololgo), but I don't think I'll be using it again. The material feels pretty nice when new, but it was difficult to put on, as it doesn't seem to have much stretch. And since I'm using blue, the color got rather dirty looking quite soon and doesn't clean up. For this particular bike, I'll probably go back to one of my favorites, Nashbar Premium Cork Tape (don't laugh until you've tried it - and it matches the blue accents on my frame perfectly).
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like it is the Prologo Skin Touch you're using. The reviews I've read since my original post are saying the same thing you are. I decided to give Lizard Skin DSP 3.2 a try. I know it's gotten rave reviews.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.