Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be the first to admit that i look a bit of a dweeb when i ride, im not very coordinated with what i wear, but whats going on with Zabrikes helmet? Could he not get one thats big enough for his head. And the opposite goes for Valverde, did he pick up a team mates that way too big.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Valverde's got so much room to the side of his head and the helmet, i would think that would positively un-aerodynamic.
Im going to cut a couple of holes for my eyes and go out wearing a bucket next time.

·
Shirtcocker
60,886 Posts
Chicken for sure...geekiest looking rider out there:

·
It's in the game!
2,060 Posts
Weighty situation

Piles said:
I'll be the first to admit that i look a bit of a dweeb when i ride, im not very coordinated with what i wear, but whats going on with Zabrikes helmet? Could he not get one thats big enough for his head. And the opposite goes for Valverde, did he pick up a team mates that way too big.
I keep waiting for Valverde to fall over from the weight of that HUGE helmet. I bet he has to be careful in the corners.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Piles said:
Valverde is trying to be "dark helmet" from spaceballs:

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,622 Posts
Piles said:
Valverde's got so much room to the side of his head and the helmet, i would think that would positively un-aerodynamic.
Im going to cut a couple of holes for my eyes and go out wearing a bucket next time.
Kinda like...well...Buckethead?

View attachment 55887

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.